Monday, October 10, 2011

One Day...





One day, I will road trip across the country. I will visit Yellowstone, Boston, the Carlsbad Caverns, Chicago, Seattle and the Badlands.

One day, I will learn to sail and will spend a good bit of time just floating in the middle of the ocean.

One day, I will explore New Zealand and Australia. I will learn to surf and go black water rafting in caves.

One day, I might spend some time living in a city, like Philly or New York and I will definitely spend a summer (or more) living at the beach.

One day, I will spend at least a few months living in Italy and wandering through Europe.

One day, I will go to little villages in unknown countries and learn from their people.  One day, I will get to pour into the lives of these beautiful people.  One day, I will get to make a difference.

And one day, I will be the girl who is chosen to love. One day, I will be a wife and one day, I will be a mom.

One day sounds like a great time but I don't envy it any since before I know it one day will be yesterday. Until one day, I'll enjoy the confusion, laughter, free time, questions and challenges that come with this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment