Saturday, July 3, 2010

THE PLAN...

Here is the map with all of my planned stops marked off.  
To view a much larger (and legible) version click on the image.





As I continue to earn and save up money the bar below the map will show you my progress.
If you are interested in finding out about ways you can help me with my planning please read the sidebar (has since been taken down). If you are interested in sponsoring a specific leg of the trip (8 cents/mile) please let me know.  To show my appreciation I will dedicate that part of my adventure to you and send you a postcard from that area.  If you click on the image below you can read about the mileage between stops and how much it would cost to sponsor that leg of the journey (8 cents/mile).  The green sections are ones that have already been chosen by someone to sponsor.  Thank you again to everyone for your love, prayers and support.



This map will show you how I am doing with saving up for New Zealand.



PayPal Info: Donate through PayPal (my email is cesmith1@catamount.wcu.edu or use my cell #) just make sure you click "personal" and pay through your PayPal balance or a bank account that is linked to your account. Otherwise there is a small fee and neither of us wants that :)


2 comments:

  1. Hey...it's Rachael from NJ. Your trip sounds so awesome and I'm excited to read all about it! What will you be doing in New Zealand/Australia!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom's really good friend from childhood moved to NZ a few years back. So I am going to be visiting with her and just exploring. They have a great train system (supposedly, what do I really know?)and a 14 day unlimited on/off pass you can get for just a couple hundred dollars so I think I will explore the whole country for two weeks at some point.
    Then before coming home I will go to Aus for couple weeks and just wander (just kidding)around some more. I have a few friends with friends and family there so.... who knows!

    ReplyDelete